You can help the Travis Credit Union Foundation raise funds for financial education initiatives and scholarships!
Meet Mariah – bright young student who has been helped by the generosity of our donors!
Despite all the challenges she has faced while in foster care, this high school senior has succeeded in maintaining a 3.3 GPA and has exciting plans for her future.
“I love working with children, and I want to study early childhood development and become a pre-school teacher! My plans are to go to Solano Community College and then transfer to a four-year college program. The scholarship money I received from the Travis Credit Union Foundation will help pay for books and supplies right away – I’m so appreciative!”
ISSUE IN THE COMMUNITY
- According to Morning Consult’s recent poll, student loan debt causes more financial stress than any other debt.
- Student debt and limited financial literacy are two contributing factors to the financial stress in our communities.
- Both can cause financial hardship, which can impact the physical, emotional and mental wellbeing of individuals and families.
Your donation will fund:
- Financial education programs for youth and adults
- Scholarships to combat student debt for youth and adults
- Financial planning resources designed to support military service members
- Savings-focused coloring books for children
Join the Travis Credit Union Foundation in:
- Building financial wellness in our communities
- Improving financial literacy of individuals and families
- Supporting free financial education initiatives which teach financial planning, debt reduction, building credit, and increasing savings
- Reducing student debt through providing scholarships to youth and adults
Increased financial literacy can improve quality of life, as individuals become empowered to make more informed decisions about managing their own finances.
Donate now and join us in helping more students from underserved communities realize their dreams of a postsecondary education, and bringing more opportunities to increase financial wellness to individuals and families. 100% of your donation goes back to the community